RETA is funded entirely by donations and receives no government funding. It is only because of the generosity of individuals, churches, and businesses that we are able to provide important services free of charge to families. RETA is a qualified non-profit established as a 501c3 corporation in 1985. Please make your tax deductible contributions to RETA.
Click the Donate button below to make a difference today.
Other Ways to Give:
- Monthly Donations - Can be automatically transferred on a monthly basis. Contact us for ways to donate that avoid fees.
- Baby Bottle Boomerang Campaign - RETA provides baby bottles to groups to fill with money
- Underwrite Events - Annual Fundraising Banquet, Golf Outing, exhibition space at the World PULSE Festival, and staff training at the Heartbeat Conference
- Purchase a Leaf for the 'Tree of Life' in honor of a loved one
- Purchase a Choose Life specialty license plate. 95% of your purchase goes to pregnancy resource centers in your county.
- Use Goodsearch.com as your search engine (RETA gets $ for every search) & shop online using smile.amazon.com (RETA gets $ for every purchase).
QUESTIONS ABOUT GIVING? CALL 574-522-3888